This is the short version of the famous and surprising inka trail, for whom they have less time available, but that they do not want to lose this singular short walk. We will begin in kilometer 104 and we will throughout walk the day until arriving approximately at 06:00 p.m. To Aguas Calientes town, where we will stay ourselves in a hotel. On the following day, very early, we will ascend to Machupicchu in the first bus and to have the guidance.
DAY 1: CUSCO – WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHUPICCHU
To the 05:45 a.m. we pick up the passengers from the hotel to the train station in Cusco; we will start off in train for km. 104 where the long walk begins. Immediately we visited the archaeological complex of Chachabamba (located to 2250 m.a.s.l.).
Here the agricultural products to be taken to Machupicchu were obtained. We continued the long walk towards Wiñaywayna where we will arrive approximately 2 hours later and average. In the way we will have beautiful views of Urubamba and we will have the opportunity of being able to appreciate different types from orquídeas of the tropical forest semi. In Wiñaywayna we will stop to visit this important archaeological center.
DAY 2: MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO.
After the breakfast we will take the bus towards Machupicchu (2400 m.a.s.l.), very early to enjoy the dawn in this beautiful place before the arrival other tourists from Cusco. Guided Tour of approximately 3 hours followed of a free time to have lunch. In the afternoon we lowered in bus to Aguas Calientes town where we will take the train to return to Cusco.
- Information hike to make and delivery of maps.
- Pick up from hotel in Cusco to the train station.
- Train class Backpacker from Cusco to Km. 104.
- Professional bilingual guide for the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Entrance tickets to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Box lunch or cold lunch and dinner on first day.
- Optional vegetarian food.
- First aid kit and oxygen.
- Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes for the first day.
- Pick up from hotel and buses up and down Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Backpacker Train back from Aguas Calientes to Cusco class.
- Transfer from the train station to the hotel.
- Breakfast of the first day neither second day (generally these are included in the hotels).
- Lunch and dinner of the second day.
YOU MUST TO BRING:
- Original passport.
- Regular backpack.
- Bottle of water.
- Flashlight and batteries.
- Sun block.
- Sun glasses.
- Hat or Cap.
- Pills to purify the water
- Appropriate clothes.